CavPUSO i-SPELL 2024카비테 단어대회

HOME > Gallery > Gallery
Gallery

CavPUSO i-SPELL 2024카비테 단어대회

Congratulations to our remarkable students who participated in the CavPUSO I-Spell 2024! Your journey, from preparing diligently to stepping up on the big stage, has been nothing short of inspiring 

To Aziel G. Purificacion, Ranver Kyrie M. Pillarina, Jeanwell L. Canillo, Lee Minhwang, and Xavier G. Zamora—you have all shown what it means to commit fully and give your best. With over 900 participants, each of you carried the spirit of perseverance, hardwork, and excellence!

We would like to express our outstanding recognition to Lee Minhwang, who took home 3rd Place, and Xavier G. Zamora, who earned 8th Place✨. Your hard-earned victories reflect not just your abilities but your determination to shine through challenges!

We also want to express our heartfelt gratitude to the teachers who supported and guided the students throughout this journey. Your dedication has played a crucial role in helping our students shine✨

To every student who represented our school in the CavPUSO I-Spell 2024—whether you placed or not—know that you've made us incredibly proud. Every step you took in this competition is a step toward personal growth, and we can't wait to see where your hard work takes you next.

Thank you for representing Washington School Inc. with such grace and excellence, this is just the beginning of many more achievements to come.

#CavPusoISpell2024 #WSIProud #StudentAndTeacherChampions #CelebratingSuccess

Quick menu